Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Our Family


Hi Everyone-
I'm giving this blogging thing a try! Since we have friends and family all over the country, this will be a great way to keep in touch. Maybe I can keep current pictures of Cadence up for the grandparents:)
Josh, Cadence and I live in Kempner, Texas, a town near Fort Hood. We live in a rural subdivision on about an acre.
We have two cats, Mojo Jojo and Mini Mo and a black pug named Muki. They're all very entertaining, with three very different personalities. Although Muki is a very sweet dog, great with kids and cats and very affectionate, she seems to have a penchant for getting attacked by big dogs. She got attacked again today by our neighbors pit mix and instead of running away when she had the chance, she thought it would be a good idea to try to attack her back. This is attack number four by four different dogs. Thankfully, there's only been one that has been serious. That's the down side to living in a rural area. There are wild animals, snakes, scorpions and lots of feral cats. The cats have been in their fair share of fights too.
Our second child, Chase Robert, is due March 22nd. Lord willing, he will be born safely at home under the care of an experienced midwife.
Josh is working for a company traveling around the country. He updates computer systems for a company that offers support to a health care system. He enjoys it but it a contractor job and it's supposed to end in March. He's applying for some other jobs, so pray that we'll find something permanent, with health insurance in the place God wants us.

2 comments:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Hi Anna,
LOVE the new blog! So glad you decided to jump in. I knew you would be good at this!
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna,

What a great idea! I love Cadence's new bed and all your ideas for the baby's room. I might have to try this myself.

Pam