Wednesday, April 12, 2006
April 12
Hi everyone- I don't have much to post. Nothing is new, but everyday is different. The baby changes his schedule every day. He's growing. He's already 9 lbs. He's a really good baby so far but he's not even 3 weeks yet so we'll see. He's starting to latch on a little better. I'm not quite in constant pain anymore. It's been a rough couple of weeks, being up all night and trying to sleep during the day. The house is a mess and I can't seem to get anything accomplished and let me just issue a blanket apology to everyone if I haven't returned phone calls or emails. I've been really tired... Tomorrow is me and Josh's 5 year anniversary. It went so fast. Nothing else to report. I'll try to post more pictures soon. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Willy and I's was April 12 (3 years) I hear you on being up all night and not being able to sleep during the day! Xavier is getting his first tooth and is very cranky and up at night and screeming all day! Glad he's doing well! I hated breast feeding, it hurt me real bad! I quit at 3 months!
Dana
You are completly forgiven because you are an awesome Mommy! Happy anniversary! Miss you much, give Cady and Chase a hug for us.
Jen, Mark , Kylie, Amber and Alyssa
It sure doesn't seem like five years already. The time does pass quickly. Richard and I have been married 11 years. Give hugs and kisses to Cady and Chase. We love you down here in Florida.
Post a Comment