Saturday, September 09, 2006

Little Bro Joe is Engaged!


Joe, my little brother got engaged August 1st? I think. They are getting married on November 11! Cadence is going to be a flower girl and I'm going to stand up with them. I guess I'm a bridesmaid? Never been in a wedding before, except mine and I didn't wear a dress. Anyway, Jen, Joe's fiance, flew out to meet us (we'd never met) August 10 and stayed for almost a week. She got to go to the MOPS retreat with me and I really enjoyed getting to know her. She's a GREAT girl and God really used her in my life in just that little time she was here. Joe didn't think it was very funny when I called his cell phone and asked to talk to Jen:) To read about their stories, visit www.stolzwedding.com

1 comment:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

She is beautiful! Congrats to Joe. What a darling couple.