
Yesterday was our second annual MOPS Cookie Swap! Most of you know I coordinate the MOPS program at our church. MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers and it is an international group. Anyway, I had about a third of our group over to our house yesterday which is about 12 people and all their kiddos! It was hectic fun. We drank coffee and cocoa and sampled cookies and candies. We each took home about three dozen. This is my tray afterwards. It's a little picked over:)
The kids decorated sugar cookies and played outside! It was 75 yesterday! That's Texas for you! Never sure what you're going to get. I almost turned up the AC so that we'd be in the mood to drink hot drinks :) Nothing like a white Christmas!
1 comment:
Soounds like fun! Glad to see you back on the blogging...a great way to keep up!
Post a Comment