New stuff...
Chase got his first tooth in the bottom in the center last week. He's started on table foods. No more mushy baby food for him. He won't have it.
Cadence has been practically deaf for 3 weeks now and it was making me crazy. I thought she was in la la land and not paying attention. However, I took her to the doctor yesterday. She has a ear infection and water behind her ear so it probably sounds like she's under water. She's on three medications and if it doesn't clear up, she may have to see an ENT. Poor girl. If you know Cady, you know she lets you know if she has an owwy or she just makes one up for attention. She didn't say anything about her ears and she didn't run a fever!
This morning at 5 I walked into my bathroom and into a 1/2 inch of water. A hose on the toilet had slipped loose and was spraying out of the back of the toilet all night. Thank God it wasn't bad. My dad caulked around the toilet and the walls just last week! It wasn't the best start to my morning however.
Chase birthday party will be this Saturday. We're having some children over that our his age but who also have bigger brothers or sisters that are Cady's friends. We're having a safari party. It should be fun. Don't I sound enthused. I just know I'm going to put too much into it and be overwhelmed. I want it to be special.
Josh is fine. He's getting a lot of exercise walking everywhere. He's still in temporary housing but at least he has work to do now. He was having to sit and watch tv all day. He seems well. I guess that's all for now. I'm going to get back into the blog. I am still settling into JOsh being gone and everything is going haywire. Right now, both the lawn mowers are in the middle of my back yard broken. I was so proud of myself because I fixed the mower last weekend. I had a dead battery in the tractor. I tried to charge it but it was dead so I bought a new one. Then, I did an oil change on it which I don't think has been done for 5 years. Then I get halfway through the lawn and the gears just dropped and it made a bad sound and started smoking. The ground is so uneven and I guess it just couldn't take anymore abuse. We had the blade rigged anyway so I guess it was just a matter of time.
Well, that's life here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment