These are two pictures that I found at a garage sale in Harrison, MI for .25 each. I should climb up and look at them because they have the scientific names for the type of roosters written on the bottom. I should, but I'm really comfortable. I'll do it later.
This is my very first rooster. I bought it for me and Josh's first home. I may have bought it in El Paso when I was stationed there in the Army. I'm not sure. Behind him is the coffee bean topiary that I constructed a couple of years ago. It's finally lost it's scent. I used to sniff it:)
This is over my stove. I couldn't resist the rooster salt and pepper shaker at Walmart for 2.88.
I bought some hand-painted ceramic burner covers at an arts and craft show several years ago but being blond and I guess a tad dyslexic, I inevitable turned on the wrong burner and they exploded. All four of them eventually:( I finally gave up gluing them back together and threw them out.
1 comment:
Anna! These are so darn cute. I especially love the S&P shakers. Who knew you were a closet rooster lover???
Post a Comment