Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Quick Update

This week has gone so fast but I thought I'd let everyone know that Cadence and Chase will both be getting surgery to put tubes in their ears Thursday morning. They had pre-op today. They have to be to the hospital at 6:15 am. They saw the ear,nose and throat doctor Monday and he set them up for surgery immediately. About a week after surgery, they will do a hearing test to find out if Cadence's hearing loss is permanent. The kids seem to have gotten sicker over the past week. They don't have fevers or anything but they're quiet and tired and have circles under their eyes. They had both been on antibiotics for 10 days and saw the doctor 2 days after they finished the meds yet they both still had ear infections. So, sorry I haven't talked to anyone this week. It's been crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids will be in our thoughts. Give them hugs and kisses from all of us in the south.

Love, Angie and family