Cadence received some wonderful presents. She got 3 new outfits for her dress up Dora doll (and we still have two in reserve for Christmas-they were on clearance at Walmart), a book called The Princess and the Kiss, Curious George the Movie, a Little Mermaid pen, a bottle of Mermaidia bubble bath, a book called Goodnight Emily, a body poof, a purple crown, purple tutu and flower that she wears like wings, Dora Chutes and Ladders, and Bubbles. I think I remembered everything. She really had a great time! It was such a happy birthday! The day after her real birthday, she got shots.... owwww. Poor girl! She did pretty well and 3 Bugs Bunny bandaids, two sugar-free suckers and and icecream cone later...oh, and a healthy dose of Tylenol, she's good as new. Here are some of the great pictures we got.
Below is the cake I decorated. Cadence kept changing her mind on the kind of cake she wanted. First it was chocolate with blue frosting then white with pink frosting so this one is confetti cake with all kinds of different colors. I thought it turned out ok for an amatuer.

1 comment:
It really does look like everyone had a blast! Happy birthday to Cadence, and yes, I would LOVE to see you and the children next month! We'll talk?
Post a Comment