what a cutie, that is an adorable costume! Willy and I are going to have another baby too! June 11. Cant wait! But very sick at night with this one so maybe I will get my girl!?! See ya in a couple of weeks
He sure is a cute little stinker!!! I wish I could get there to see him. I am still trying to convince Richard that Thanksgiving would be a great time to go and see you.
3 comments:
what a cutie! That is a cute costume! See ya in a couple of weeks!
Dana
what a cutie, that is an adorable costume! Willy and I are going to have another baby too! June 11. Cant wait! But very sick at night with this one so maybe I will get my girl!?! See ya in a couple of weeks
Dana
He sure is a cute little stinker!!! I wish I could get there to see him. I am still trying to convince Richard that Thanksgiving would be a great time to go and see you.
Post a Comment