Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dad/ Pop-pop





Pop Pop went home yesterday after a week long stay! I had several appointments last week so he came to watch the kids and also helped me with a special project that he is a pro at and I can't tell you about because it's a surprise for Josh. He did an amazing job on the special project and we had a really good week! Here are some pictures from Christmas time and Thanksgiving at Corpus. I didn't have the camera out this week because I'm reorganizing everything and nothing is where it should be so I couldn't find it. Pop Pop is the best!

2 comments:

Joe said...

Pop Pop, I can't think of any right now, but I am sure that there are all kinds of jokes that one can make about the name Pop Pop.

Anyways, we're coming out to see you all one of these days cause I don't think that Cady or Chase will even remember me anymore.

Farmgirl Cyn said...

AAAWWWW! That is so sweet!
It was good to talk last week. Let's not let that much time go by before some kind of contact, OK?