Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Stuff

Well I'm up at 6 am every morning because that's when Chase gets up now. Ugggghhhh. Things have been kind of busy. Chase is running, running, running all the time, running around smearing stuff in his hair, eating soap , chewing coffee beans, stealing coffee, stealing cheese out of the frig, breaking his crib, finding ways to get things off his walls, breaking things in new inventive ways, talking and harassing his sister. He's a busy, busy boy. He starts school on Monday. SOOOO EXCITED!!! We have Open House Monday and Tuesday and then Wednesday he'll go 9-12 which are his normal hours. I will start teaching Cadence again sometime that week. I took a long break over the spring and summer but with Chase in school, we will have more time to do her school work. We'll start back to the home school co-op Sep. 5. Cady's taking Math, Spanish, and Cooking. I'm going to be teaching a crafting class called Personalize It and assisting with Cooking Across Our Country. It should be fun. I've had the opportunity to do some art the past few weeks. I was asked to paint the church nursery so I've been painting for the last two weeks. I painted the foyer and muraled a fun tree and some animals and then painted four of the six rooms so far. I also painted the Kindergarten room in the annex building because Josh and I have decided to teach Cady's Sunday Scool class beginning with promotion this coming Sunday. I'll have to take pictures. Cadence is actually happy to have us teach her class. It should be fun.
We've had a little break in the heat for the last week because of rain. Soon it will be a little cooler and I'll have to buy the kids warmer clothes. Cady's moved into a 6/7 in shirts just because of her long torso. She's still in a 5/6 pants. Chase is now completely in 3T At least I've gotten some hand me downs for him. He looks like a little man.
Josh is working hard at work. He's also had the opportunity to take a new VM Ware test and he's being sent to Las Vegas in a few weeks for some more training. We should get a new contract sometime before the new year.
Well I had better get some house work done before everyone else gets up!

No comments: