Wednesday, October 01, 2008

It's Wednesday, what's for dinner?


Chase's teacher and classroom

I bought a ham.... maybe we'll have ham. I have had a headache for three straight days. I have taken meds, caffeine, water. Laying down and getting unconscious are the only things that help. Today we will go decorate the church nursery while Chase is in school. Chase is doing ok in school. His temper has been really short these past few days. We're working on it but it's hard not to face anger with anger...which is probably the root of the problem... we're enjoying some wheat crackers on the couch right now. Sounds normal enough except it's 7 in the morning. Once he sets his gaze on something he wants, taking it away is pure torture for everyone involved. I did have to put my foot down about the cake mix though. He gets up so early he eats breakfast twice anyway. So, he is the sweetest little guy much of the time. I need more coffee I thinks...
I love fall! It's cold finally! The change in weather has made us all sick with sinus issues. Poor Cadence has circles under her eyes and can't hear a thing. Chase has runny nose and my head is trying to implode.
Just thought I'd blog while we watched the Disney channel.... have a great day!

1 comment:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

1st frost due here tonight! Yup....gettin' mighty cold up here!
Did you get my e-mail?
Love,
Cindy