
Today was Cady's first day of swim lessons. She had a blast. I'm just thankful my friend Sue was able to be in the water with Cady and her daughter Sarah because the instructor was really negligent. A little girl almost drowned and noone would have noticed if Sue wouldn't have pulled her out. Other kids kept wandering off and Sue would go get them while the instructor's back was turned, not even paying attention. I had to call Parks and Rec to tell them. I kind of feel like a tattle tale but the instructor was not paying attention and I'm afraid someone could really get hurt. The class is 2 and 3 year olds! So the aquatics instructor is supposed to call to get all of the details. :( But Cady really had a fun time! I'll post pix tomorrow since we forgot the camera today:)
1 comment:
Good for you. When childrens lives are at stake, you must do what you must do!
Post a Comment