Sunday, February 26, 2006

Cady's Sticker Chart


Today, I decided to finally make Cadence a sticker chore chart. It's almost more of a reminder to me since it has things like "sitting on the potty" after each meal and "brushing teeth". She loves it and is looking for ways to earn stickers. She made her bed, cleared her plate after each meal, brushed her teeth twice, went potty, put away all her toys before bed, fed Muki.... I'm loving it. It also was enough incentive for her to go potty when she needed to since she's been holding all her potty to either prove she can go when SHE wants to go or she doesn't want to stop what she's doing.
I got to design my own chore chart online at http://www.dltk-cards.com/chart/
for free and it even has Dora on it. Now I need to buy more stickers at the rate she's using them. I just hope that she doesn't get bored with this too soon.
She was also so busy helping me and doing chores that she didn't watch any TV today!!! It's so easy to turn it on when I need some peace and quiet but I was able to paint that whole wall of stripes with her in the room playing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna, I miss you and Cady so much. Please take it easy on Chase's room and lay down and cuddle Cady. She will need those hugs, and you need the rest.
XOXOXO Jen