

I saw my midwife again on Friday and Chase has dropped way down. She said it was uncommon for a second baby to drop so early. She said she doubted very much that I would make it to 40 weeks. With the news that the baby could practically come anytime, I have a renewed desire to finish the baby's room ASAP. I painted the base color yesterday and the stripes today. The bedskirt and curtain were finished last week. I plan to put a little black shelf trim on top of the stripes, paint little orange lines in between the tan ones and stamp blades of grass growing out of the shelf trim. Should be cute. I also set up the bassinet in our room.
A friend from church gave me a big bag of baby clothes today and as Cady and I went through them, she decided to try some on. It was cute. She told me they were her baby brother's clothes. She seems very adjusted to the idea. She's going to be a great big sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment