
Today is Mom's birthday... She's aged very gracefully I think. I won't post her age. 1-because that's rude and 2-because I'm always off by a year.
I wish I could have been there to help her celebrate and that I would have had the forethought to send her something really special but my PDA failed me. It did not remind me 7 days in advance like it was supposed to.
My mom is the most special person, not because she's my mom but because she just is...the most special person. Those of you who know her, know what I mean. I couldn't have asked for a better mom and when I need inspiration, I think about my mom and the graceful way she handles life.
Happy Birthday Mom!
2 comments:
YOU ARE SO RIGHT ON ABOUT YOUR MOM! I HAVE KNOWN HER FOR MANY YEARS, AND HAVE NEVER HEARD HER SAY ANYTHING HARSH ABOUT ANYONE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER!!!!
LOVE,
CINDY
Thank you, Anna. I am honored to be your mom. You are so sweet.
Post a Comment