Friday, February 24, 2006

Won't be long?


Today I had a check up with the midwives. They say that the baby has dropped very low which may mean that I'm getting ready to deliver. They did say that they didn't think I'd make it to my due date. Hopefully we can hold on until at least the 17th when Josh gets home or maybe the 19th when mom gets in. So, I'm trying to get the baby's room done. I wish I would have gotten the painting out of the way. I finished the cribskirt, put the crib together and finished the valance. It needs the quilt, crib sheets, the walls painted and a few accessories and it will be ready. This involves shopping a little which involves waddling around. I feel like if I walk around too much I might go into labor. Maybe that's just because it's the end of the day. Ughhh, my back hurts and I'm peeing every 10 minutes but I can breath and sleeping was more comfortable last night. I need to get pictures of me pregnant before the baby comes. Hopefully I can find a clean shirt to wear in a picture. I keep dropping stuff on myself. Oh, I forgot. I got a pedicure and they painted my nails blue for the baby. If you haven't had a pedicure, I highly recommend it. Go to a place that has massaging spa chairs. It's surprisingly affordable.

No comments: