Monday, March 13, 2006

Nothing new...

Today I did some yard work. I'm not sure how this relates to nesting but these crazy hormones are telling me to do stuff and I can't stop. I am starting to count the days. I really thought he'd be here by now but my mom's praying her little heart out and God listens to her. So, if I make it through tomorrow-the full moon-then maybe we'll make it through the weekend.
Cadence has heard so much about this little brother and was so excited but I think she thinks we might be making stuff up. It must seem like he'll never get here. She's over her little bout of ickiness. She seems fine. She's eating like a horse again. Her new favorite food is banana chips and she's decided she likes yogurt again. She used to love it and then for some reason decided she didn't.
We're going to see Curious George tomorrow. We're going with a group of friends from my Mothers of Preschoolers group. I'm about to crash. Cady has been sleeping peacefully but it's usually right about the time I go to bed that she starts fussing. Josh says I should turn my monitor off but I'm afraid to. "Something" could happen. I have overactive mommy imagination. "Something" could always happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep praying Judi, wouldn't it be wonderful to see your Grandson being born??
Good luck, counting down the days,
Jen