Friday, March 10, 2006

Update








Hello All-
We are doing fine. Josh got to come home a little early this weekend so we're enjoying the extra time together before Chase arrives. Josh has one more week of work and will be home on the 17th so hopefully we can hold out that long. I saw my midwife on Thursday and everything is good. His heartrate is great, good movement. My blood pressure is good, no swelling, my iron is up!
My awesome friend Angela came over and whipped up three nutritious meals for me to eat during these last couple of weeks when I don't have the energy! It was so thoughtful of her and is making my life so much easier!
I finally got Josh to take a picture of me. I don't have any of when I was pregnant with Cadence. That is probably a good thing.
I put the black trim up in the nursery and will post pictures when the grass is painted. Love to all!

2 comments:

The McGee's said...

You look great! Glad to hear everything is going well!

Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Anna, you look so good! Honestly, you are beautiful!
Love and miss you more then you could ever know.
XOOXOXO Jen