Sunday, March 19, 2006
Sunday Update
Hi All- Nothing new to report. I "nested" until about midnight last night. I was tired all day and then something just kicked in and I cleaned the whole house again. Weird. Anyway, nothing happening but a few cramps here and there. We go to pick up my mom in two hours so maybe my subconscious will kick in and we'll have this baby after I pick her up. It's been raining for two days so I can't really walk too far. Muki went out in the backyard and got the thickest, blackest mud she could find and tracked it all over the carpet. I screamed really loud. I was on the phone with Jen. Sorry about your ears Jen:(. Stupid dog. Ruined my day. That's probably why I had to clean the whole house again. Anyways, I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad your Mom is there with you, finally an extra set of hands and a sane mind, (no offense Anna) Hope you have this baby while she is there!
Jen Miller and family
Post a Comment