Saturday, March 11, 2006

Original art...sort of...



Hey- I don't know about this picture. I painted it and I don't know if I like it. Please let me know what you think. Also, I finished the quilt today. All that is left is the grass over the black trim and grass on the back wall.
Cadence got a dresser today. It needs a little work but at least she has a place for her clothes. I think she has rotavirus. I can't take her to church tomorrow with the "symptoms" so we'll take Daddy to the airport and then stay home the rest of the day maybe...

3 comments:

The McGee's said...

I like the picture. And the quilt is beautiful! Great job!

Rotavirus is VERY contagious! And miserable. Poor kid. Hope you feel better Cady!

Love you guys!

danamarie said...

Picture is cute! I think you should keep it! Good luck with Chase upcoming! Hope Cadi feels better too! Here is Willy and I's blog if you want to pass it on too!

dmariecoffey@blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I like the picture! I may have to commission you for an original work.....when you have time. haha