Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Wednesday, March 22

This is my due date by ultrasound and still no baby. Had cramps Monday, very few Tuesday and even less today. Then, mom and I went for a walk and ended up walking 4 miles. I had lots of cramps and I think I even had some contractions after that and very tired legs. But, now it's 8 pm and nothing is going on. I'm going to soak in the tub.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Push him out, push him out...waaayyyy out!
He will be here soon! Can't wait.
Keep writing, your fans are checking the blog daily.
Jen, Kylie Amber and Alyssa

Anonymous said...

We are checking every day to see if this baby has come yet. Keep us posted
love, Aunt Joy

danamarie said...

Good Luck Anna! I went a week over with Xavier I hope you dont do that! Hope he comes soon! Can't wait to see pics! Speaking of pics....Xavier's 6mth picture is on my blog....love, Dana